Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Had a blast but things you should know

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

Could not believe that they had a topless deck that they do not advertise for any one including my young boys to see. Than when I complained did not even get a sorry. I had to explain why boys should not be looking at the ALL NUDE drunk girls hanging over the balconies every day while we tried to play at the pool. I was very upset.Ship was clean, and very nice. Food was good, there was always something to eat. The midnight buffet was disappointing but ice sculptures beautiful. Dinner was very good but not great. Not too much of a selection unless you like seafood or primerib every night. Wait staff once again very good but not cruiseline good. Dancing was fun at dinners though. Took two young boys they had a blast, but Carnival kids wasn't much to brag about.

Pros: lots to do and lots to eat

Cons: The nude bathing deck on top level directly across from the waterslide line. for kids to see.