The most forgetable vacation

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
It was a very fancy boat, there just wasn't a whole lot to do. You can only drink so much I'm not a gambler or a dancer, swimming gets old after a while, just 1 of the two comedians were actually funny, the food wasn't that great, I didn't like the idea of the seating schedule for the nightly dinners or the time schedule for that either, I wasn't informed about the formal wear for the dinners, The port schedules I didn't like because you couldn't enjoy the night life on any of the islands, if you picked a bad shore excursion, you not only wasted your money, but wasted your day on that island. I will never understand why people keep going on cruises more than once. I can honestly say it was the BIGGEST waste of my vacation money that I have ever thrown away. The sad part is, it was tyhe first time in 9 months that i got to see my daughter, wich made it worse because we really didn't enjoy it. I know that I won't get anything back, I just regret spending all of that money for nothing.
Too short of a stay.
Too short of a stay.

Pros: The food in Scarletts

Cons: The bordom of being on the ship