Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Smoke & Noise

Sail Date: May 14, 2006

Great ship, but vacationers over 50 probably should select another cruise line.

Pros: Quality Ship, Good Service

Cons: Smoking in all the bars & dance floors + More noise equals more fun?

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The "West End" tour with a visit to a botanical garden and butterfly farm was nice.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
This is a made-for-tourists port. It is not Mexico (think Disney). But, you can still have fun. I enjoyed the bike/kayak tour.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
George Town, Grand Cayman
OK to visit once or twice. You can walk around town from the dock and even arrange your own tour there.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
I've been here twice. Each guide has a nice take on why all the residences and businesses have bars on the windows. I did the cave tubing excurion this time. It was expensive but a lot of fun.
Belize City, Belize