Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Variety for All!

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

I had never cruised before, and believe me had I wanted to, I would have done it already! With that in mind, I decided that I needed a new venue to entertain my family for spring why not a cruise with all it has to offer , especially in terms of variety including fun shore excursions. Some of us went scuba diving, some shopping, some hover-crafting through the mangroves, and we all went zip-lining through the rainforest...absolutely awesome! The food selection and service was remarkably good...and the twice daily house-keeping service was outstanding! All of the staff from captain on down were very welcoming and friendly, but our steward Pedro was the BEST! We will most definitely cruise again...what was I waiting for????

Pros: just being on the water

Cons: crowded pool areas