Unforgetable experience!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Valor
I was impressed with the cleanliness of the ship/rooms/etc. The staff worked VERY HARD to ensure a most enjoyable cruise experience. The food offerings were wonderful and plentiful. Scarlett's Steakhouse is an absolute must, I can't even begin to explain how delicious the food was. I've been to many famous steakhouses in the U.S. and Scarlett's rates right up there in quality and taste (in my opinion). Our main dining room waiter was the absolute best! Many jokes, many tricks and was very much a personable individual. The ports of call were the main reason for this cruise (Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize and Cozumel). My ONLY disappointments were some lack of information provided from the ship that could have made ports of call a little more streamlined, but it's nothing to get my panties up in a bunch about....after all I was on vacation. I wish I would have done a little more research on cave tubing in Belize. It is probably nice to do if you have a lot of time, but on a cruise ship at port, you don't have a LOT of time. It was a waste of a day. The casino was generous to my wife and I so that helped ease a lot of expenses that we had been accruing during the week! Everyone was great, everything was top notch, would definitely do it again!

Pros: Ports of call and dining staff

Cons: Lack of information

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!