Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great place to vacation

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

The staff and crew were wonderful. There was something for everyone. The excursions were great and altho over priced, a delight

Pros: The dining experience was wonderful

Cons: The Steakhouse was not worth the extra

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

The wait stall in the Lincoln Dining room was fantastic. They hustled and had great personalities to handle every situation. If you go on this type of cruise, the 6:00 pm seating is what you should take because there was always a line when the 8:45 seating. The specialty steakhouse should be avoided. The food was less than average and the wait staff was snippy. Any US Steakhouse has better quality, and nicer waitresses.
The only problem was the vast size. I don't think we saw the whole ship.
I can't imagine a family using a smaller stateroom. The housekeeping was always done to perfection. I never saw a speck of dust all thru the ship.
always there.
I can't imagine a better cruise director than "Big Tex"