Great Until the End

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2007
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship was what I've come to expect from Carnival. We generally select ships five or less years old with balacony suites, The bed was extremely comfortable. We slept better on board than we do at home. The menu was better with alternative choices. My brother-in-law is a "steak man." He could order steak every night if he wanted. The layout was the same as the Spirit and the Glory. That made it easy for us to find our way around the ship. I enjoy having the same layout.
Nancy L. Wesley

We've been here several times. It's not as interesting as it was the first couple of times. It's a nice place to shop for jewelry.
I like the Atlantis tour. I would have enjoyed it more if I could have seen the inside of the hotel.

Pros: AS always, Carnival's service and the entertainment was great!!

Cons: The bus to the Miami Airport missed the flight. We arrived home 7 hours later than planned.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!