Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Exceeded My Expectations

Sail Date: March 04, 2007

I have high standards of cleaniness and this ship and I was pleased with the cleaniness, esp. in the dining areas - spotless'!

Pros: I liked everything

Cons: smoking near the casino; having to walk through the cigar bar to get to internet cafe

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

It was a floating 5-star hotel -- luxurious!
The food was exceptional...far beyond what I expected. We looked forward to seeing our wait staff, Gianna and Bagus every evening.
This was our first cruise. Having a bit of claustrophobia, I wasn't sure what to expect with our stateroom. The room was spacious and the spa deck was the best location. We were spoiled!
Everyone was always helpful. Our stewards were fantastic!
There was so much to do. The entertainment was first rate.
Belize City, Belize
Okay. Not a place I would return to in a hurry.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I enjoyed learning about the culture. Nothing there would bring me back.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
It was rather disappointing ,and somewhat of a learning experience and a sense of appreciation of what we have, after visiting this port. Nothing there that makes me want to return. Definitely third world and very sad.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I enjoyed learning about the culture. Nothing there would bring me back.
Belize City, Belize
Okay. Not a place I would return to in a hurry.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras