Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Carribean abord the

Sail Date: November 05, 2006

Next time I CRUISE: I'll make certain that my stateroom is MID-SHIP. The crossing was a bit rough and I had trouble sleeping! Don't expect any decent entertainment while aboard, trust me on this one! Other than that I enjoyed it and may "do another" sometime in the future...

Pros: Unlimited Room Service!

Cons: Total lack of Entertainment!!!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

They try (to hard) Entertainment really SUCKED!
I don't care much being pushed to be sociable, even if they just want you to enloy!
Forced to walk almost the entire ship to make the evening meal.
Real nice! Hated to leave...
Actually had to place a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door to be left alone.
Except for "Atlantis" on "Paradise Island" I wouldn't expect much!
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I enjoyed taking the "Cable Car" ($18 round trip) to "Paridise Point", what a view!!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I didn't do much here except drink beer by the beach although that was enough for me!
Don't Miss: Didn't do much here!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Don't Miss: Didn't do much here!
Except for "Atlantis" on "Paradise Island" I wouldn't expect much!
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island