Eastern Carribean abord the

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 05, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
Next time I CRUISE: I'll make certain that my stateroom is MID-SHIP. The crossing was a bit rough and I had trouble sleeping! Don't expect any decent entertainment while aboard, trust me on this one! Other than that I enjoyed it and may "do another" sometime in the future...

I don't care much being pushed to be sociable, even if they just want you to enloy!

They try (to hard) Entertainment really SUCKED!

Actually had to place a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door to be left alone.

Forced to walk almost the entire ship to make the evening meal.

Real nice! Hated to leave...
I didn't do much here except drink beer by the beach although that was enough for me!
Don't Miss: Didn't do much here!
Don't Miss: Didn't do much here!
I enjoyed taking the "Cable Car" ($18 round trip) to "Paridise Point", what a view!!!
Except for "Atlantis" on "Paradise Island" I wouldn't expect much!
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island
Except for "Atlantis" on "Paradise Island" I wouldn't expect much!
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island

Pros: Unlimited Room Service!

Cons: Total lack of Entertainment!!!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!