My First Cruise & I Enjoyed It!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2007
Ship: Carnival Valor
This was my first cruise and because I suffer from motion sickness I was apprehensive about going. The Carnival Valor sailed so smoothly I didn't need to worry as I felt terrific all the time. I was very happy with our cabin. There was plenty of closet/drawer space to store all our clothes and I enjoyed having a balcony to sit on and experience the wonderful view and excitement of entering foreign ports. Dining was an enjoyable experience and I appreciated that the menu was different every night. The food that is available on the Lido deck is absolutely amazing and everything I ate tasted great. You can never go hunry on this ship. The shows and activities can keep you busy. I tried to get everything in and spent a lot of time running around the ship, but it was an enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend cruising to all my friends.

You cannot go hungry!

The staff were always friendly and helpful. A pleasure to be around.

The ship's layout was a bit confusing the first two days because not all areas could be reached from every floor. Sometimes you had to go up or down one level and walk to the next set of stairs to reach a certain area.

Where do they get their mattresses from. Best sleep I have had in years.
Wonderful experience. No problem getting a cab anywhere.
Don't Miss: The Aquarium is a must see. Experience it with a tour guide as friends that toured alone didn't have the same experience.
Plenty of shops to keep you occupied.
Don't Miss: Enjoyed taking the cable car to the top of the hill. The view was terrific.
Plenty of shops to keep you occupied.
Took the tour to the French side. Was disappointed that the tour stop was too short to appreciate shopping in the market. 45 minutes is not enough. Would really need at least 1-1/2 hours.
Don't Miss: Enjoyed the island tour and seeing both sides the Dutch and French.
Don't Miss: Enjoyed the island tour and seeing both sides the Dutch and French.
Wonderful experience. No problem getting a cab anywhere.

Pros: How much there was to do.

Cons: Not enough time to do everything.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!