A great vacation for the price!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2006
There were so many activities at any given time, so you had ample things to choose from. Since this was my first cruise, I wasn't sure what to expect, but was extremely happy with what we got for our money.

We rented a scooter on this island, so we got to see all the beaches and everything else at our own pace and for a cheaper price than an excursion. I would recommend this option if you'd like to go sightseeing. You definitely get to see the real St. Maarten.
Don't Miss: The beach by the cruise pier.
We took a boat trip to Trunk Bay on St. John's, which has one of the top ten beaches in the world. It was beautiful. I highly recommend this activity to anyone! We snorkeled on the excursion, too, which was a lot of fun. The shopping is good, too. We got some great prices on jewelry.
Don't Miss: Trunk's Bay on St. John
Don't Miss: Trunk's Bay on St. John
We went to the Atlantis on Paradise Island, which I think is a good place to visit. We didn't have much time on this island, so that's the only place we visited in this port.
Don't Miss: Shopping
Don't Miss: The beach by the cruise pier.
Don't Miss: Shopping

Pros: Seeing three different islands on one trip

Cons: I wish there were more food options for people like me who aren't big red meat eaters or seafood eaters.