Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful weather for cruising

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The decor is much nicer than alot of other carnival ships I have been on. We had a balcony room which I highly recommend, it was excellent. I also loved how smooth the cruise was, this is the first time I didn't get sea legs.

Pros: The ships decor

Cons: the food

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

I usually don't have trouble ordering dinner, but I was not impressed with the choices.
I loved the carnival singers and dancers, but three comedy acts where too much
The only problem was getting to the dining room on the other end of ship without going outside or through smoking areas
I loved our stateroom