Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise!!!!!!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Room Type: Suite

We had a great time onboard this ship debarkation and inbarkation was really fast V.I.P. all the way. there were just a few things that I would like to address, (prepaid gratuity) $140.00 I had to use my cell phone to call and that call cost me $68.00 but they did email the ship and they adjusted my bill, thanks for that, Carnival Valor, When booking an excursions through someone else other than carnival have all of your info on hand, carnival will not help you!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: our suite

Cons: late night food , everyone does not eat pizza and burgers.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

GREAT