Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Dream Vacation

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The Carnival Valor is a beautiful, amazing ship. The cleanliness of the entire ship is to be admired. I enjoyed the salt water pools and of course the jacuzzi's. The big screen was great to watch my favorite baseball team, the Yankees, win.

Pros: The endless entertainement

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

The ship staff, each and every one of them were courteous at all times, always willing to answer a question and point us in the right direction.
The decor on the Valor was impressive. Beautiful paintings throughout the ship were to be admired.
The food was first rate, there was something for everyones taste. The dining room experience was wonderful, first class dishes, presentation was great and everything we ordered was first rate.
Our stateroom was was just a tad small for us, but we acclimated to it. It was always cleaned by our steward in a timely fashion and kept immaculate. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were like sleeping on a cloud.
The entertainment was some of the finest I have every seen. Being from New York I have been to many shows but on this ship the entertainers were some of the most talented I have ever seen. Every show was wonderful. All the activities that were offered were fun and something for everyone.