Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT 10 CRUISES

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

WE HAVE CRUISED CARNIVAL 10 TIMES AND ROYAL CARIB ONCE. MY HUSBAND AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO TAKE 2 OF OUR DAUGHTERS WITH US. I BOOKED A BALCONY SUITE AS A SURPRISE FOR MY HUSBAND. WELL IT SURE WAS A SURPRISE. THE GLASS HAD SOME NASTY DRIPPY SUBSTANCE ON IT THE DAY WE ARRIVED ON THE SHIP AND WAS STILL THERE WHEN WE LEFT. THE WHOLE CREW ACTED AS THOUGH WE WERE IN THE WAY OF THEM WORKING, IN FACT I WAS EVEN YELLED AT ON THE LIDO DECK BY JULIO AND TOLD HEY I AM WORKING HERE GO AROUND ....THEN HE AND HIS TEAM MATE PROCEEDED TO TALK ABOUT ME STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME SAYING HOW RUDE I WAS THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO WORK. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BAD ON A CRUISE. WE SPENT MOST OF THE CRUISE TELLING OUR DAUGHTERS WE WERE SORRY FOR THE RUDE CREW AND HOW ITS NOT USUALLY LIKE THIS. AFTER JULIO YELLED AT ME FOR WALKING BY HIM HE THEN LET A BLACK MAN WALK BY WITHOUT SAYING A WORD TO HIM. SO I AM LEFT TO FEEL THAT BECAUSE I WAS A WOMAN I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. THE TIMES TO EAT ON THE LIDO DECK WERE NEVER RIGHT. WE NEVER SEEMED TO MAKE IT AT THE RIGHT TIMES THEN WHEN WE DID THEY WERE OUT OF FOOD. I AM AFRAID TO SEE THE SHIPS GET BIGGER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE QUALITY OF SERVICE AND FOOD THEN BECAUSE ITS HORRIBLE NOW ON THIS SHIP. WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR SMALLER SHIPS WHERE THEY SEEM TO CARE OR AT LEAST THEY USED TO. ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THIS SHIP BELONGS TO CARNIVAL WHAT A VERY POOR SHIP TO USE THE CARNIVAL NAME. I DO TAKE PART OF THE BLAME BECAUSE I DID NOT READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I BOOKED THE CRUISE. SO THERE FOR I AM AS GUILTY AS THE CREW. I WILL READ REVIEWS BEFORE I BOOK THE NEXT CRUISE.

Pros: THE PORTS

Cons: THE CREW AND FOOD

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS SHIP KNOWS THE MEANING OF FRIENDLY!!!!!!! WHAT A SHAME