Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not customer friendly MONEY hungrey

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

I'm sadden to say this cruise was not so great. I spent more time dealing with getting my clothes back or finding a suitcase to bring my stuff home in, when they took a fork lift thru it. No care and concern wanted my money and that is it, no offering of a on board credit for my time of dealing with the staff and or looking for a suitcase that I was told would be replaced and than had to argue again with another rude staff, telling me the airlines do not reinburst so why should they. NUMEROUS Hassles over issues that should of been resolved quickly and or if they kept suitcases on board for replacement when they do make mistakes.

Cons: The time I wasted dealing with customer service desk when a fork lift went thru my luggage.

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

Sat in the back corner, could not see the show. Felt like a second hand citizen, would suggest moving the show so everyone could see or rotate the seating so all can have the opportunity.
First few nights, no mints on pillows or bed turned down.