Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

RIPPED ME OFF!!!

Sail Date: August 30, 2009

FALSE ADVERTISING TO SAY THE LEAST. WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME 240.00 ONBOARD CREDIT FOR THE 8 DAY CARIBBEAN CRUISE AND AFTER TRIP I DID NOT RECEIVE IT CUSTOMER SERVICE CLAIMS I GOT SUCH A DICOUNT RATE THAT I DONT GET THE BONUS. YES IS A DISCOUNT RATE BUT SO ARE MANY TRAVEL SITES. I WOULD HAVE BOOKED WITH ANOTHER IF I KNEW THEY LIE TO GET YOUR BUSINESS. I HAVE ALL MY CONFIRMATIONS AND INFO AND WILL BE INFORMING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ABOUT THIS.

Cons: THE FALSE ADVERTISING PROMO OF $240.00 ONBOARD CREDIT WITH MY BOOKING WAS NEVER RECEIVED AND I WAS TOLD AFTER MY CRUISE I GOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL I DID NOT QUALIFY????

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Skip this Island for sure. Dumpy and took us on an excursion in a beat up van with windows up and ac not working. Thought I was gonna die.
Belize City, Belize