RIPPED ME OFF!!!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2009
Ship: Carnival Valor
FALSE ADVERTISING TO SAY THE LEAST. WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME 240.00 ONBOARD CREDIT FOR THE 8 DAY CARIBBEAN CRUISE AND AFTER TRIP I DID NOT RECEIVE IT CUSTOMER SERVICE CLAIMS I GOT SUCH A DICOUNT RATE THAT I DONT GET THE BONUS. YES IS A DISCOUNT RATE BUT SO ARE MANY TRAVEL SITES. I WOULD HAVE BOOKED WITH ANOTHER IF I KNEW THEY LIE TO GET YOUR BUSINESS. I HAVE ALL MY CONFIRMATIONS AND INFO AND WILL BE INFORMING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ABOUT THIS.

worst snorkeling ever!
Skip this Island for sure. Dumpy and took us on an excursion in a beat up van with windows up and ac not working. Thought I was gonna die.

Cons: THE FALSE ADVERTISING PROMO OF $240.00 ONBOARD CREDIT WITH MY BOOKING WAS NEVER RECEIVED AND I WAS TOLD AFTER MY CRUISE I GOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL I DID NOT QUALIFY????

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!