wonderful family vacation

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 21, 2009
Ship: Carnival Valor
I loved this vacation. It was great with my kids. They met some friends. I like the casino, but it was smokey. I thought the rooms were so comfortable. MY bed was the best. The rooms were clean and spacious. I like the dining room. The food was very good. The presentation of the food was wonderful. I did not like that I had to take a tender to get off at some of the stops. We almost missed our tour. The entertainment was ok.

great food

fine

friendly and helpful

very clean

beautiful room. I loved my balcony
beautiful lush island
Don't Miss: ziplining
good shopping
Don't Miss: stingray city

Don't Miss: cavetubing

Don't Miss: beautiful beaches

Pros: the casino

Cons: the smoke

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!