Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My (Our) First Cruise

Sail Date: June 14, 2009

Big, beautiful, and clean!

Pros: Everything

Cons: Pool too small for laps!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Big, beutiful, and clean
All choices were excellent. The dining room faire was exquisite! The waiters were fantastic and very professional.
While we had no children with us, my wife and I were impressed with the governing of minor children on board and throughout the cruise.
I picked a great stateroom with balcony. Near the pool and other amenities-10th deck
Wilson our Maitre'd allowed us to change our seating times in the Washington dining room!
The shows were great and the dancing revue fantastic. Tex the Director was amusing and so was the English Assistant Director.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beach and snorkeling, kayaking.
Belize City, Belize
Beach and tour
Key West, Florida
Jimmy Buffet's "Margaritaville"- Cheeseburger in Paradise!
Don't Miss: Jimmy Buffet's "Margaritaville"- Cheeseburger in Paradise!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras