Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best vacation ever!

Sail Date: November 01, 2008

It was great! I was very glad that we didn't book our excursions before we got on the ship, because we ran into rainy weather at our first port, and we were glad not to be stuck going on an excursion on the yucky weather. We just hung out and wandered the shops and had fun.

Pros: Everything! The staff were great, the food was great!

Cons: Can't think of anything.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Especially our room steward and our waiter.
We loved all the shows, and comedians. We went to just about every show that was offered. It was very entertaining!
Everything was very clean and well laid out.
My husband and I are a little bit picky when it comes to eating, and we never went hungry, that's for sure! There were tons of options for meals-we loved it!
Our room was actually quite a bit bigger than I expected. We had lots of room and plenty of closet space so we didn't have to live out of our suitcases.