Awesome for a Honeymoon!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Valor
My newlywed wife and I set sail the day after our ceremony and it was the best choice for a honeymoon by far! The food was amazing, the staff was that of a five star restaraunt, everything was perfect.

Being a young couple we like to party, and the drinks (alcohol) were very expensive. For our 7- night cruise we spent almost $600 just on drinks!! That was the only negative thing about the cruise.

We were paired up for dinner with another young just married couple and we had a blast together!

The shows at night are great, the entertainment is always going, everything works together perfectly!

My wife and I would go on another cruise like this in a heartbeat!!

Pros: The friendliness of all the staff

Cons: The price of alcoholic drinks were extremely high priced

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!