Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

AWESOME CRUISE

Sail Date: January 12, 2008

OVERALL, THE CARNIVAL FREEDOM WAS A LARGE AND BEAUTIFUL SHIP. I TRULY ENJOYED THE DIFFERENT PORTS VISITED. I LIKED HOW A DIFFERENT NATION OF FOOD WAS OFFERED EACH DAY. JUST SOME POINTS OF IMPROVEMENT..MORE ACTIVITIES..EX. SHUTTLE BOARD..ENTERTAINMENT. I DO RECOMMEND THIS SHIP VERY HIGHLY. I ALSO WANT TO COMMEND THE WONDERFUL SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM MY BOOKING AGENT STU ARROW.

Pros: THE FOOD, BEAUTY OF THE CRUISE SHIP

Cons: UNFRIENDLESSNESS OF SOME OF THE DINING ROOM STAFF

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

NEED OF IMPROVEMENT TO BE A LITTLE BIT FRIENDLY WITH GUESTS..
A SMILE WILL GET YOU A LONG WAY OF HOW ARE YOU TODAY, OR HOW'S EVERYTHING TODAY, OR IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN GET FOR YOU.
NEEDED SOME IMPROVEMENT
BEAUTIFUL SHIP
EXCELLENT FOOD CHOICES..LINES VERY LONG
NICE SPACIOUS OCEANVIEW ROOM
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
WONDERFUL..READY TO GO AGAIN!!!!!!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten