AWESOME CRUISE

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2008
Ship: Carnival Valor
OVERALL, THE CARNIVAL FREEDOM WAS A LARGE AND BEAUTIFUL SHIP. I TRULY ENJOYED THE DIFFERENT PORTS VISITED. I LIKED HOW A DIFFERENT NATION OF FOOD WAS OFFERED EACH DAY. JUST SOME POINTS OF IMPROVEMENT..MORE ACTIVITIES..EX. SHUTTLE BOARD..ENTERTAINMENT. I DO RECOMMEND THIS SHIP VERY HIGHLY. I ALSO WANT TO COMMEND THE WONDERFUL SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM MY BOOKING AGENT STU ARROW.

EXCELLENT FOOD CHOICES..LINES VERY LONG

NEEDED SOME IMPROVEMENT

NEED OF IMPROVEMENT TO BE A LITTLE BIT FRIENDLY WITH GUESTS..
A SMILE WILL GET YOU A LONG WAY OF HOW ARE YOU TODAY, OR HOW'S EVERYTHING TODAY, OR IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN GET FOR YOU.

BEAUTIFUL SHIP

NICE SPACIOUS OCEANVIEW ROOM
WONDERFUL..READY TO GO AGAIN
WONDERFUL..READY TO GO AGAIN!!!!!!

Pros: THE FOOD, BEAUTY OF THE CRUISE SHIP

Cons: UNFRIENDLESSNESS OF SOME OF THE DINING ROOM STAFF

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!