Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Overall Good Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

My family sail on the Valor Aug.19-26,2007 for the Exotic Westren Caribbean Itinerary. Becouse of Hurricane Dean,we had to sail their Eastren Intinerary. This was no problem. I wash we could have visit 4 Islands. The criuse was great just the popuation. It appeared that some have never been exposed to life. In fact,in St.Thomas all 3500 guest had to clear imagration even if you were going to stay on the ship. A fight broke out and one staff who tried to break it up got hurt. This was frustrating. We didn't clear imegration until 12:00 noon. The food was great, mainly the pizza and Captain Fazio was the best captain hands down,Chris Jefferson was an excellent cruse director and a worker who's nickname was "Hurricane"was the best. Our servent at Washington Dinning Room was professional. Camp Carnival was fantistic according to my 10 year daughter but my 20 year old son said the ship needs a post teen program like Princess 18-21 year old club. I have been on Disney,Royal Caribbean and PrIncess and will criuse Carnival agian. Everybody should Carival at least once. Becouse of this cruise line all can enjoy cruising.

Pros: Food,Intertanment and Camp Carnival

Cons: Population and clearing imageration in St Thomas

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!