Cruise on Valor

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
First of all I have to say I might never use . I booked early at their suggestion so I could get the best cabin. I called a week before the cruise and they said I had been assigned a cabin. What they didn't tell me was that it was on the second level. So much for an upgrade. Folks on the second level you can hear the anchor drop. You can hear the crew working most of the night to prepare for the next day. As for the ship it was in great shape, clean and very well cared for . The crew is fantastic. The food leaves a bit to be desired but look at this way, you won't eat as much. The entertainment was horrible.

Terrible

The staff was great.

Wonderful people.

Beutiful ship, layout was a bit odd.

Very clean and well maintained.

Pros: The service

Cons: shows were horrible, food was so so and the slide was closed daily at 5:00