Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Totally Awesome!!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

I went with my mother, my 14 yr old son and my 19 yr.old daughter - we all had a fantastic time! Our cabin crew was always great, smiling all the time. Our waiters in the formal dining room were great. Food was phenomenal. Like a huge five-star Hotel - I went on this cruise for relaxation primarily and I got that plus all kinds of great experiences too. The ports of call were super too. If I wanted to go further than the port it was easy to do, but most of the time I'd just go for a quick tour and return to the ship. All in all I think you get tons for your money. The value is unparralled!!! Going again next October 2008..

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

I'm not sure what they did - but I didn't see any of my kids until dinner time - So it must have been good!!!
My kids had excellent time - wanted to stay - so our next trip I'm doing back to back cruises on different ships. Just so I can experience more of this great experience.
Clean and stunning!
Could get "seconds" if I wanted - above my expectations in the formal dining room.
Small - but I was hardly ever there. Just went there to sleep. Slept extremely well too!!
Everyone and I MEAN everyone was superb.