Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

excellent

Sail Date: January 13, 2008

This was a very needed family vacation and my first cruise. I have to say this was a very awesome vacation. Everyone enjoyed themselves. We hangout as a group and we also had the option to do our own thing. Many choices. Overall, the family spend quality time together and we had a great time doing it. Thank you.

Pros: many choices

Cons: the last 2 days on sea

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

The wait staff and the housekeeping (cabin staff) were excellent. Exceeded our expectations.
too short-not enough time to experience this port
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
very beautiful. We went snorkling and the water and time spent snorkling was great. I wish I could have stayed there.
Don't Miss: water sports and the shopping
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
this place is outstanding-the natives are very nice.
Don't Miss: the beaches