Loads of fun!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Valor
I had a lot of fun and I thought it was great, but this was my first cruise. I think it's a great starter cruise and you'll have loads of fun. Everything is clean and the staff is really nice and from different places, which I thought was nice. The rooms are amazing with the design and there was always something happening, you'll never be bored.

I didn't like the dining times, we were running late a lot, but they were nice about it. I reccomend the Melting Cake dessert. I had it every night!

As I probably said a million times, there was always fun things going on!

It was pretty good. Not a lot of people showed up for the teen program though.

They were hard to find, but when you asked for something they were very nice and always pleased me.

Elevators were always crowded.

I only had interior because it was cheap, but it was clean.

Pros: I loved how there was always something going on. You are never bored.

Cons: The casio was very very smokey. Smoking gives me a headache and I had to go through the casino to get somewhere else.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!