Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Mexico

Loads of fun!

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

I had a lot of fun and I thought it was great, but this was my first cruise. I think it's a great starter cruise and you'll have loads of fun. Everything is clean and the staff is really nice and from different places, which I thought was nice. The rooms are amazing with the design and there was always something happening, you'll never be bored.

Pros: I loved how there was always something going on. You are never bored.

Cons: The casio was very very smokey. Smoking gives me a headache and I had to go through the casino to get somewhere else.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

I didn't like the dining times, we were running late a lot, but they were nice about it. I reccomend the Melting Cake dessert. I had it every night!
Elevators were always crowded.
I only had interior because it was cheap, but it was clean.
It was pretty good. Not a lot of people showed up for the teen program though.
They were hard to find, but when you asked for something they were very nice and always pleased me.
As I probably said a million times, there was always fun things going on!