Carnival Valor

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2007
Ship: Carnival Valor
It was the best vacation I ever had cimbined with the fact it was my honeymoon. The only problem I had was the outside of the windows could have been cleaned atleast while in port. I saw how they would wash and paint the outside while at sea atleast they could have done something with the windows. Other than that it was fabulous.

If you take the 7 day cruise YOU HAVE TO dine at Scarlett's. The cost is 30.00 per person but, well worth it. You are treated like celebrities there and the food was of greater than 5 star quality.

You could tell it was for tourists.
Very dirty but what do you expect from an island that had been hit by a hurricane. I reccommend the dolphin encounter.......The absolute best excursion.
Reminded me of Tijuanna

Pros: Everything

Cons: the dirty windows in my cabin

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!