Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Valor

Sail Date: September 16, 2007

It was the best vacation I ever had cimbined with the fact it was my honeymoon. The only problem I had was the outside of the windows could have been cleaned atleast while in port. I saw how they would wash and paint the outside while at sea atleast they could have done something with the windows. Other than that it was fabulous.

Pros: Everything

Cons: the dirty windows in my cabin

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

If you take the 7 day cruise YOU HAVE TO dine at Scarlett's. The cost is 30.00 per person but, well worth it. You are treated like celebrities there and the food was of greater than 5 star quality.
Reminded me of Tijuanna
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Very dirty but what do you expect from an island that had been hit by a hurricane. I reccommend the dolphin encounter.......The absolute best excursion.
Belize City, Belize
George Town, Grand Cayman
You could tell it was for tourists.