The most exciting time ever!!!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Valor
All of the personnel on the ship were very professional. I never passed a person and they did not have a smile on their face. I was alway greeted whether in the hall, elevator or dining hall. It was exciting to meet people from other parts of the world. Less than a month returning from my first cruise, I called to schedule another crusie for this year. I never thought I would say these words but "I'm an addict".

Let's just say I went through withdrawl when I got back home.

There was something to do at all times on the ship. From the dining room to the show room, all of the entertainment was very fun. Each night we looked forward to the next nights show. And every night I wondered "How can they top tonights show?"

All of the staff were very friendly. Whether on the phone or in person, everyone exemplified professionlism.

The ship was very beautiful. The colors scheme was out of this world.

Being my first crusie, I chose an inside room. It was good to be able to sleep on the days we were at sea and not have the sun to wake me up.

Pros: The shows were excellent - very diverse.

Cons: There weren't more food options after midnight. I wanted a little more than Pizza.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!