I can't wait to go again

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2007
Ship: Carnival Valor
I was shocked at how big the ship actually was. Everyday you saw new faces, and their was always a new activity going on. I love going into our room at night and seeing what new towel creation had been made. The staff was always cleaning, and they quickly learned our names and always knew what we wanted to drink.

There were many different food chioces to choose from at all different times of the day, and room service if you don't want to leave your room.

We went to many different shows and activities. I even got to learn how to fold the towel creatures.

I think the thing that impressed me the most was the staff. They were always smiling and knew our names by day 2, and exactly what we liked to drink.

Everything was clean or being cleaned. I very rarely if ever saw anything dirty.

I was actually shocked at the size of our room we even had a couch, and a balcony big enough for 2 chairs and a table.
If you go to Nassau you must get a taxi to atlantis. It is an underground aquarium.
St. Maarten has a great store front beach. We liked how everything was right there in walking distance. You can also take a taxi to orient beach, but I would not bring children to this beach it's an "Adult Beach" at one end and they walk down the beach in front of everybody.
If you go to St. Thomas you must go to Magens Beach. It is so beautiful, bring a camera, they also have an outdoor bar which is really neat.

Pros: Our dinner waiter

Cons: The rocking of the boat

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!