Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awsome cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

My husband and I liked just about everything about this ship. This was our 6th cruise. We wanted to go on one of the latest ships so we chose the Valor. Excellent choice. The ship was just beautiful. The rooms were roomy and the extras came in mega handy. It was like they knew what we would need before we needed it. We left our kids at home yet we felt so guilty when we saw the many activities carnival had in store for them. Next cruse will be a full family vacation. thanks carnival !!!!!!

Pros: The many ports

Cons: The cruise was just too short. We wanted to turn around and go back. There could have been a few different choices on the buffet during the evenings .

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Top of the line service!!!!!!!!!!!!!
partied, chilled, and relaxed when we wanted to. Heaven!!!!!!!!
Excellent!! We didnt bring our kids but we met other couples that did. They truly enjoyed their time and their kids did too. They made me miss my own children but not next time.
Awsome in every area