Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruising is Awesome!

Sail Date: October 22, 2006

This was my first vaction in 8 years. My family and I usually do the local beach where we live for a week. This year we decided to go on a cruise, we chose to go with carnival cruise lines. It was the best vaction I have ever had, Awesome, is the only word I can give to describe it. The crew was very friendly and always smiling. Our cabin steward was the best, he was like a ghost, are room was always clean, but you nevery new when he had come in. The food, there is some much food. Over all, I is worth every penny. My family and I have decided to make this our once a year vaction, instead of going to the local beach. The good thing about that is you get to go to different places every year.

Pros: St. Maarten and the shore exportions

Cons: Just a small misunderstanding with the pursers desk

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten