Incredible cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship was gorgeous as well as immaculate. The only layout I didnt like was that u really couldnt see the very front because of the way it dips out. Otherwise I thought it was great. I thought it was very decorative and huge. All the staff was friendly and great. I loved how everything was displayed on tv so u always knew what was going on, was never confused and if u missed one activity u could possible catch it on tv. The dining room was beautiful and the food was good. Everything was just great.

I loved how u could view the menu from your room and decide if u wanted to skip or have everything already picked out.

I thought the activities were very interactive for people to get to know each other. Very well planned out and easy to follow when u get an itinerary every day.

Maid service three times a day is a bit over the top though.

the step in the bathroom on the lido deck almost killed me...lol.

Ive never slept better.
We didnt do much in Nassau but I wasnt all that impressed. Shopping was fun.
Must see the water it was clearest in St Thomas of the three islands. Dont do snuba- waste of time. Get the same out of snorkeling for your money.
Don't Miss: Do some kind of water activity go to coki beach theres more there than the ship excursions desk has.
The most beautiful island of the three. Have to go the beach.
Don't Miss: T ake a tour on the french side its prettier then the dutch side.

Pros: I loved the entire thing from all the food and games to all the friendly people and hard hard workers.

Cons: the music selection could be better the music was good but very repetitious. It was the same thing over and over. Also the hip hop all night in the disco has got to go it attracted too many underage teens.