Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome! The cruise was amazing...

Sail Date: August 13, 2006

Overall my impression of the ship was that it amazing. It was beautiful and offered everyone a little something. I appreciated the themes to the different rooms. American lobby had the best bar and best bartenders!

Pros: The service

Cons: You had to make lines at times

I dont like the ship food but then again I am so picky. My girl loved the food and people looked like they were loving it. I believe this ship had good selection and the buffets were great.
The decor was on point. The ship is big. The first few dasy it was a lot to take in but then you manage. Its always clean...I dont know how they do it but it always looks perfect.
Rooms were a good size...the bed was so comfortable. I really didnt want to wake up...they also sell it...I am thinking about it
Awesome...everyone was very nice and ready to please you. But I want to say that my stateroom guy Theodore was the best...thanks Theodore you really made my stat extra pleasant.
The shows were awesome. I went to almost every show and they all left you with a good feeling inside when you left. Towards the end of the week the comedy guy wasnt that funny but I guess the other two comics made up for it.
It was okay...too many people trying to sell you things but not much things to do. We were there enought time and made the best.
Don't Miss: Go see atlantis...its pretty nice
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Shopping was cool. Dont book the excursions on the boat they are so overpriced. Venture out on your own and you will pay half of what they charge. Rent a jeep and tour the island on you own (that was so much fun). Rent some jet ski or a small boat or just layout on the clear beaches. Dont forget to shop.
Don't Miss: Renting a jeep and taking the scenic route.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The driving is crazy take a tour and see it for yourself. They drive on the wrong side of road. Going up the mountains was crazy...the views are breathtaking. The beaches are also very beautiful...dont forget to shop they got some good deals out there.
Don't Miss: The tour up the mountain...Oh yeah take the SKY RIDE!