a wonderful experiance

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
the ship was beautiful. i enjoyed the trip. everyone who worked there was really nice and very attentive. they made me feel right at home. i really did enjoy my vacation. there was always something to do in the ship. everyone was there to help. i can't wait till next year.

i enjoyed the food everyday they had a different menu to choose from. the waiters that served us were very polite and nice. i was never missing anything. they were always there. never seen such good serves.

i enjoyed the activities and entertianment that they offered. i thought that the shows that they would put were really good.

everyone was really nice and friendly. when we had a little problem with my husbands card. the staff right away resolved the problem. they made me feel very welcomed. and they left me with wanting to come back again next year.

the ship was very nice inside. i was very amazed. it was very clean.

my room was really good. it was not that bad. i thought it was going to be very small. but it was just the right size to feel comfortable in it. room was always clean
i had lots of fun there i went snorking with the sea blaster. i thought it was a good experiance for me. i would recommend to make time for shopping the prices in some stuff are really good.
i had a nice time in nassau. we went and we hired a personal tour from nassau and they showed us the island from the richest neighboorhood to the poorest. they even took us to atlantic to see. that hotel is beautiful.
i enjoyed st. maartin. i went on the sea and see tour. and i thought it was pretty good. it was a good and different experiance. i found here that if you look around and go store to store you might find some prices even cheaper than st. thomas.

Pros: everything

Cons: i liked everything