Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

Sail Date: November 05, 2018

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review Summary

My daughter, two sisters and I returned from our cruise on the Triumph on November 10. My daughter and I had cabin 7216. It was an updated cabin, very clean, and it was kept that way by our cabin steward. The beds and pillows were the best! So comfy! The ship in general was clean. There was a smell around the drink station on the Lido that was not very nice. Our dinners in the London dining room were good and the wait staff was very entertaining. We all enjoyed that immensely. Our waiters Chris and Raul were awesome. Deck 10 was our favorite spot. Less crowded and the view was spectacular. The Capitol bar was loads of fun. Adam, our cruise director, did a fantastic job with the trivia and music. Loads of fun was had by all. This was Adam’s last trip. He will be missed. I would love to take a cruise when the Triumph becomes the Sunrise because she’s going to be beautiful! I could sail on the Triumph many times and never be bored. Everyone from staff to passengers were the best. I enjoyed them all. To my “Brother“ and “Sister” that we met in NOLA, it’s people like you guys that started our cruise off on the right track for fun. I hope we meet again someday.