Eye opening experience

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 05, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

I would very much love to take another cruise! I can see why so many people save year-long to take one. The food and activities and ports of call are all worth every penny. The memories last forever.

Embarkation

Fast, is the word I would use for my embarkation experience. Once the line started moving, it was fast paced and all the staff were really helpful and nice.

Ship Experiences

The food on the buffet lines were really good and the variety was unexpected. The dining room service was amazing and I loved trying new dishes that I had only thought about trying before.

I really enjoyed the comedy acts, the trivia and art auction. All the different activities made it so I wasn't bored at all.

The mega deck party was the best! The energy and music and dancing really made a great memory for me.

Everyone was so helpful and courteous. Our room steward, Nyoman, was the absolute best! He made sure we were always stocked up and the towel animals were so cute. I couldn't thank him enough.

Everything looked wonderful and the staff was very dedicated in keeping the ship clean and orderly.

The size of the room was perfect, in my opinion. Not too big and not too small. I liked the fact that there were no windows so if I took a nap, it was so dark. It had everything that I needed as well.

If you want a quiet spot, check out forward empress deck, under the control room. You can see ahead and feel the wind and its oh so quiet. I spent quite a bit of time there.

Ports Of Call

New Orleans, Louisiana

Progreso (Merida), Mexico

Disembarkation

It was pretty quick and hassle free.