AWESOME

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 03, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

This cruise was thoroughly what me and my family needed. If you don't have a good time on this cruise then perhaps you may want to check your pulse too see if you're alive. We had a blast.

Embarkation

I could easily say that I hated it, but to be honest, I just hated the fact that my cruise was over and it was time to get back to life!! I think you guys did good to get everyone off the ship in a timely manner.

Ship Experiences

The food was great and room service was great too.

I witnessed 3 elderly ladies have a great time at Motown night like they were back in their twenties!! I enjoyed everything.

I feel in love with the live band that did Motown night and performed at the casino. The lady that sings has an amazing voice.

I didn't have any children that went there but I peeped inside and those kids appeared to be having a great time.

My shipmate was the best ever. He made sure our room was cleaned and he knew our names from day one. Thanks Mr Maung!!

Okay, I get it. It's an older ship but your people worked around the clock to make sure it stayed cleaned and everyone was having a great time.

One word........EXCELLENT!

Keep an open mind and enjoy your vacation. Don't read too much into the negative comments. This cruise is one for all ages.

Ports Of Call

New Orleans, Louisiana

It's was smooth sailing.....LITERALLY!B

Beautiful place to visit.

Progreso (Merida), Mexico Did not visit port

Tired from Cozumel and decided to sleep in and enjoy the ship.

Disembarkation

Please see what I said about embarkation: I got the two of them confused. Embarkation was smooth. No problems at all.