Not very accommodation to wheelchairs

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 01, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

It was our first and more then likly last one.. Very Sad.. enjoyed the bar tenders on main deck, and Ronald our waiter.  The why the pool and the food was all connected you could not get around with the wheelchair

Ship Experiences

Ordered brisket one night, I got three slices and only one was eatable the other was just two slices of fat.. so gross

Not only was the other passengers rude to my daughter in a wheel chair, but staff as well would cute her off, not hold the elevater door open for her. But the bartenders on main deck was amazing, we could not get around out side at all because the way everything is connected, we was kinda forced to spend our days on the boat either in our stateroom or main deck bar. Ronald our server was great two. Only thing was, the first night we noticed a few people getting sung two with special cakes, my daughter asked how the crews knew it was there birthday? We was told that it is in the computer and the servers get a print out the day of the birthdays, so my daughter was excited because her birthday was one the 4th. When we went to dinner on the forth, we was expecting the same as the other birthdays, but what we got was a dessert menu and was asked what we wanted, my daughter told Ronald that it's her birthday and she thought she wad getting a birthday cake. He started running around looking at all his tickets.. he said sorry I'll bring you something, it was still frozen and soo gross.. my daughter was embarrassed.. I felt very bad for her..

About the only thing we enjoyed since we had to spend most of our time in there

Ports Of Call

New Orleans, Louisiana

Traveler Photos

The sad frozen birthday cake Our state room Our state room