Carnival Triumph Cruise Review

Carnival Triumph

Sail Date: May 22, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

My family and i sailed out of Charleston a few years ago and had such a blast we couldnt wait to book another cruise. I was really nervous about this ship from the reviews but I just kept telling myself there's always someone who is miserable everywhere they go. I wish I had been right. Myself, my husband, and our 3 kids can have a blast anywhere, however this ship is just mediocre. more of an adult ship with lounges and bars. the only thing my 8 year old was interested in was the pool. the build a bear is no longer on this ship even though the website state's otherwise. There are the pools, waterslide, and arcade for kids. And I guess you can include the candy store. I was SO excited about the Dr Seuss breakfast on Friday. we made reservations early in the week but had to cancel because my husband and I had FOOD POISONING from the seafood pasta the evening prior!!!! That just did it for me. Our whole last day was ruined because we had been up sick all night. we were more than ready to get off the ship. I think our family enjoyed New Orleans more than the cruise. We will be sticking with Panama City Beach for our family vaca. The cost for a family of 5 in a balcony room is wayyy to expensive for a lousy vaca. And we usually don't complain. If you are questioning this ship, do not book.