Unforgettable first cruise!!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 27, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Cabin Number: 6-401

Review Summary

This was mine and my wifes first cruise ever. It was a 7 year belated honeymoon.  Larson,  our steward,  was very friendly and very helpful.  We could not have asked for a nicer person.  Everyone in the Paris dining was amazing and the food was superb.  We were welcomed onto the ship with a very happy greeting with smiles and laughter.  The ship was very clean and visually extraordinary. The shows were amazing.  The shows in the punchliner made my wife and I laugh harder than we had in years.  As a musician myself,  I was extremely impressed with the music of Liz and Lucas. I've never seen someone that could play drums,  guitar,  and sing all at the same time.  Liz and Lucas both have extremely talented houses.

In short,  I haven't had this much fun in years.  Made this 42 year old feel young again.  Looking forward forward to our next cruise.

Ship Experiences

Cabin was always very clean and the bed was felt like it hugged you it was so comfortable.

Ports Of Call