Carnival Triumph Was Amazing

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 08, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

I would absolutely recommend this cruise to anyone currently planning.  The itinerary was great.  Cozumel was absolutely beautiful.  I had been to Cancun in the past, this was my first trip to Cozumel and I can't wait to go back. I highly recommend the Paddleboard/Snorkel/Beach Excursion. Asal was our tour guide and was so much fun.  Progresso/Yucatan was beautiful. I did enjoy the 2 hour bus ride to Chichen Itza as you got to see so much of Mexico including Merida.  The Ship itself was outstanding. I admit I was worried/concerned of how the ship would look since the accident but it was so clean and beautifully decorated.  We LOVED Martin in the Piano Bar, spent many nights with him singing along and Jess from the US (Cruise Director) kept the fun going.  Food in the dining room was delicious each night, a great selection on the menu each night.  I was so sad to leave the Ship on Saturday morning.  I am ready to plan another cruise and would definitely sail on the Triumph again.

Ship Experiences

Loved our cabin - Port Side was the place to be! When we were waiting on cruisemates to board at the destinations we had many laughs at other balcony mates cheering and chanting. 7350 felt large! Loved the sofa and it had an overhead bunk although we did not use it so it stayed raised into the ceiling, so it wasn't in our way. The bed and pillows were very comfy!

Don't worry about anything - just go relax, and have fun!! Definitely go to the Piano Bar! We went 4 of the 5 nights! Be kind to your room stewards, they are on those ships for months away from their families. Show them some love! Shout out to Denys on Deck 7!

Ports Of Call