Ship needs major update

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 01, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

I sincerely enjoyed my vacation but there is a lot of attention needed to this ship. Deck 2 smelled like sewage, the elevators smelled like garbage,  there were many needed repairs and the having an ocean view with filthy windows only added to it all. I've only cruised one other time but the first cruise ship was awesome so I can only compare this ship and any other to the Pride. There weren't alot to do on the ship since iwas mostly solo. Ireading thought iread there was a serenity pool and there wasn't. I did not like sharing the hot tube with children AT ALL. Apparently,  the toilet overflowed on our last night because the mat was soaked with brown stuff and the bathroom smelled awful. Staff were great and very nice and everyone said hello even in the mall after we arrived back to NOLA and had great smiles. The ship needs a major rehaul but the crew was fabulous.

Ship Experiences

Jury was awesome and attentive.

Ports Of Call