Awesome vacation

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 06, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

This was my husband and I 1st cruise. Great experience and the staff was amazing. We chose this cruise because it was short and we were 1st timers, but let me tell you.....we have our 2nd cruise booked already and cannot wait!

Ship Experiences

So much food OMG. You don't like something, they'll remake it.....want more...just ask. There is something for everyone even picky eaters!

Only issue is deciding what you want to do

There are so many things to do that sometimes we had to flip a coin to decide what to do!!!

Omg Cristina in the London dining room was THEEE best. She knew what we liked after the 1st day and had it on the table shortly after we we're seated. Our room steward Rodel was also accommodating. I like cold water and he had 2 ice buckets with our water bottles chilling every night. I felt like a queen!

Ship is very clean. Staff can be seen constantly cleaning. Older ship could use some updates,like adult only areas and better bedding.

Older ship, needs new mattresses. Cabin bigger than expected based on reviews. Shower is small for a bigger person.

Ports Of Call