FUN Times on the Triump

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 27, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

Overall the cruise was fun and I would recommend it. The staff was excellent. The ship was very clean we had a great room. The only two things that I noticed are different from the last nine Cruises we've been on. The food was hit and miss, but the one thing I thought was a little ridiculous was at Formal night people came to dinner in shorts and t-shirt. I was told by the hostess they cannot enforce this rule of wearing something nice because "it would upset people". I'll look at it this way, it's one night. They can go eat on the Lido deck just for one night or dress up and keep the tradition going. That one night specifies on the cruise for the type of dress. I don't see why this is so hard for people to understand. Maybe that's just me. I would recommend the holy guacamole cooking class in Progreso. Progresso is not the best place to go at times but this excursion that Carnival has was very fun. Definitely recommended. Overall the cruise was fun and I would recommend this ship and cruise.

Ship Experiences

The room was a nice size and we were right by the level with the water. First time on the first level but really like the room.

Ports Of Call