It was pretty good but...

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 23, 2017

Ship: Carnival Triumph

Review Summary

The cruise itself was fine. I had paid for an upgrade to a room with a window and did receive that but was never alerted to our room assignment until I called the day of departure when I called them. I will never cruise without a window at least. It made such a difference in how our room felt and sea sickness. If I had to do it again I would.not buy the drink package. We drank a lot because we felt obligated to but by the 3rd day we couldn't drink anymore. It was just too much. I booked two spa appointments before departure and felt that they used bait and switch once we got there. The services were average at best. The massage that I got in Cozumel on the beach was much better than the one on the ship. The crew was wonderful as well as everyone we met but if I go on another cruise I would do it differently.

Ship Experiences

Great.

Pack light. We overpacked and it was way too much. You will ware the same thing a lot of the time so one suitcase should do it.

Ports Of Call