Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival a Triumph

Sail Date: November 12, 2016

Reviewed: 20 days ago

Our cruise experience was awesome.  our server for our table 639 was Ricky and he was always nice, very attentive and love how he knows our names and what we wanted before we sat down or order!!!

Our room steward was Rupa and out of all of the carnival cruise ships we were on, she was the best!!!! Love how she knew our name on the very first day and how polite and very nice she was.

sharon for the spa was amazing.  She did wonders to my sore body.  One of the best massage I've ever gotten and I'm being real here too!!

now for the reason why We didn't give it a 5 star(would've given it a 2) was because of the $50 bday gift card for the spa that was given to me (Sione) &'it expires on the day we port out to Yucatán. Given to me on a Sunday, so was pretty much forced to use it on the 2 days we port out.  We asked the lady at the spa about using it and she wouldn't budge, which wasn't fare cousin my wife's cousin in room 6239 was able to use hers after he had to beg to use the following day.  Since weren't able to use it and I did promise my wife, I told her to go ahead and book her appointment using my card 6969.  They charged the whole treatment under her card, which forced her credit card to pay for it(her card didn't have enough money, so she is stuck with the over draft😡).

*Rupa who was a phenomenal room attendant. Very nice, polite and loved how she knew our names on the very first day
Still really upset about the spa front desk

*I do want to give a 5 star for Sharon for a great massage from the spa.
*Ricky Was really nice and very attentive for the Paris sit down dinner (8:15pm) for our table 639