Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Wonderful Experience

Sail Date: October 15, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This was my husband and I first cruise and it was one that we will remember forever . The entire experience was wonderful from beginning to end . I truly was not ready for it to be over . The entire staff made us feel so welcome and it felt like home on the water . The staff were so professional, friendly,  always had a smile on their faces , and remembered our names each time we met up .

Our steward , Gusti , was awesome . Our room was always clean each day , he wrote Happy Anniversary on our mirror which I thought was sooo  nice of him and he always attended to our needs . We met two gentleman in the casino one " Agung "who was just the funniest,  sweetest,  and kindest guy . We never had to wait on service  , they were joking with us , just made it such a special time for us in the casino . The other one I forgot his name , sorry , but he said call him "boom shock a loc" ,  he was funny ,sweet and kind as well , and we never waited on service  with him either  ( we took pics w/both ) The others in the casino were nice as well , but I looked forward to seeing those 2 when we went in  . The food was great each place we attended , with an awesome staff . I was very nervous when we first arrived but after getting on the ship , seeing how beautiful it was and the assurance from the crew that it would be OK , I quickly loosened up and enjoyed the rest of my time . We had a balcony room , which was awesome to just sit out there and enjoy the beautiful view in the daytime but especially at night time . We enjoyed both ports , it was just so exciting to me to see these places that you only think about visiting . Everyone in both places were so friendly and helpful.  We did not do any excursions this time around . I personally found nothing that needed improvement on this trip as the entire crew and staff , especially the 3 mentioned above , made this cruise  the best anniversary gift . Upon return home , I have already booked my next adventure on Carnival Dream . I feel the gratuity is very well deserved . The crew & staff  do such a wonderful job  making sure everyone is happy and enjoy their time aboard , if they are having a bad day you would never know it because they always are so polite and friendly . Thanks  Carrnival , for a wonderful experience on board the Triumph.

Our cabin was very spacious , bed was very comfortable and our steward Gusti , cleaned it everyday. He wrote Happy Anniversary to me and my husband on our mirror , which was so special to me . He was very friendly and always had smIle on his face . GREAT CABIN
Both were great . You are always informed with great timely information and instructions in such a professional manner .

GREAT CRUISE
Carnival Triumph is a beautiful ship and everywhere I went was clean .
loved both ports but we did not do any excursions. Everyone we met off the ship in Cosumel and Progresso were wonderful .
Great
It's wonderful how they made the kids happy
Loved all the entertainment, especially the band in the casino . Wow !!!!
Gusti-Steward
Agung -Casino
Boom shock Loc ( Nickname ) casino
These three were the most friendliness , professional people I have ever met . They made our trip special . All of the service received was AWESOME
Food was very good
New Orleans, Louisiana
I love New Orleans
Awesome !! We shopped and stopped at Pancho . I loved the atmosphere and we met a waitress she was so sweet . Loved Cozumel

I over packed , so our suitcase was hard to close when we left . I added cash to my sail and sign card so I guess if anyone was doing this ad well add a little more than your planning if you can because you'll probably need it with all the wonderful things to buy and I guess just relax and enjoy .