Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great time for my family!!!

Sail Date: August 20, 2016

There were 8 of us. My wife and I our kids and 2 spouses. We had been waiting for this cruise for almost a year. In that time I read a lot of negative reviews and I was apprehensive. BUT, we had a fantastic time. We ate dinner in the dining room every night and the food was delicious. So good we would indulge in some extras. My kids, 18-23 had the time of their lives. I Gede(E GUDAY) was an amazing waiter, my whole family friended him on FB.

So don't feed into the negative reviews, great vacation, great cruise and awesome excursions.

Disclaimer: Just like any cruise, there are only a few areas where they allow smoking. Either avoid this area or don't complainHappy

Faster to the Fun!!!