Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 18, 2016

Getting on the cruise ship was a hassle. It was hot and the lines were long. Once on the ship we had no idea what we were supposed to do or where to go because our roomwasn't ready. We didn't get our luggage until that evening  and I wanted a shower after sweating so. Ince we eere settled and calm it was a wonderful experience. I find water soothing and being surrounded by it was very relaxing. The food was ok. I expected better. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The drinks were great.the ship was clean and the staff hard working. The entertainment was good in the evening. We didn't get to swim because the pools were to small and the hot tubs were to busy to even attempt. I would recommend this to a friend but I would like to sail at a different time of year.

Small as expected but clean and comfortable.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Be careful! My family and I took a bus to downtown Progresso to look around. We decided to take a tour of the ruins. While waiting for the van someone was taking a video of my teenage neice and daughter. We reported the incident but it could have turned dangerous. The town itself didn't feel safe.